Our website only uses technically necessary cookies.
Things you should know
Important about cookies we use
As part of our websites, we may use the following types of cookies, which are stored or accessed by us for the following purposes:
- necessary for the functioning of the website, stored to enable the use of services available within the website, i.e. logging in to R-NET online banking, setting privacy options or filling out forms.
- used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse of website user authentication.
- collecting information on the manner of use of the web pages by users of the service, kept for statistical purposes and optimization of service operation.
- functional – which are aimed at simplifying and speeding up website performance, thanks to features such as "remembering" the user's selected settings and personalizing the user's interface, e.g. with respect to the selected language or region from which the user comes, font size, website design, etc;
Depending on the length of time for which the cookies we use are installed, we divide them into:
- sessional, temporary – which are stored only for the duration of your use of the Bank's website, i.e. until you close your web browser.
- permanent – which are not deleted when you close your browser and can be used in the future, until you delete them or the period for which these files were programmed ends.
It is likely that your current browser settings automatically allow the storage of cookies. Therefore, if you do not agree to the above, change your browser's cookie settings.You can limit the operation of cookies to a level acceptable to you, or block them completely, by configuring your browser settings.
Instructions on how to set the conditions for storing cookies and accessing cookies are available at the specific browser links below: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge.