Senior Devops Engineer
Raiffeisen Tech is growing and looking for an experienced DevOps to join Quant and Data team. Sounds interesting? Apply!
About the job
We are looking for Devops Engineer to join our team responsible for Quant, Data & Processes team of Raiffeisen Research. You will work in scrum team including other devopses and development team located in other countries.
The core facts
- Work as a member of the Quant, Data & Processes team of Raiffeisen Research using the Scrum framework
- Being part of a team: Collaborate closely with the product owner and development team
- Focus on operations resilience jointly to the development journey
- Learning is key: huge opportunities to grow with new innovations in combination to operations excellence
- Administration, management and monitoring of provided services and interfaces to ensure their continuous operation
- Determine, enforce and document process policies, procedures and standards
- Design automated deployment procedures for cloud-hosted database services
- Design effective data store solutions that account for effective capacity planning, data tiering, and data life-cycle management
- Maintaining system configuration of provided service on request
- Support in the change and release process of the service with proper pipelining and deployment tools
- Salary ranges: 22 000 – 35 000 PLN monthly gross for contract of employment or net for B2B cooperation (depends on your experience)
Your core competences
- 5+ years of professional experience in the area of DevOps
- Proficiency in automation and efficient design
- Experience in cloud-hosted database management systems, preferably on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Exposure to MySQL, Oracle database technologies, Postgres as well as Linux services is a plus
- Experience in agile development methodology and agile development tools, preferably on Atlassian based tools
- Understanding of cyber security topics regarding all named technologies is a plus (see https://owasp.org/ )
- You are a versatile team player that enjoys collaboration but also solves problems on its own
- Skilled with Python, object relational mappers (e.g. SQLAlchemy) toolkits and familiarity with programming languages API (RESTful architecture, fastAPI) is a plus
- Proactivity; Curiosity; Reliability; Responsibility; Ideas & Confidence.
- Structured working approach and problem-solving skills
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Fluency in English
Our culture and benefits
There are a bunch of good reasons why you should join our team.
The application process
Find the position you like and apply – become part of our amazing team.
We will carefully review your CV and give you the feedback about next recruitment steps.
Screening call with HR (30-60min)
During the short call, we will give you more details according to the company and role and ask you a few questions related to your experience and expectations.
Interview (60 min)
Depending on the role, it could be one or two interviews. Online meeting is an opportunity to see if there is a match between us. We would like to know you better, understand what you bring to the team from technical and soft skills' perspective. You can meet your future colleagues from IT and HR team, get more information about the role, ask questions and have a flavour of our culture and atmosphere.
Online Technical Test-optional (60-90min)
Sometimes our recruitment process requires an additional step. You will receive a link to the online technical test.
We will make you an offer and in case you accept it will start planning your onboarding.
Welcome on board
If you accept our offer we will invite you to sign the contract. Your comfortable entrance to our company will be supported by a dedicated buddy.