Senior Platform Devops Engineer
We are extending our Devops team and currently looking for one more colleague to join.
About the job
We are looking for Devops Engineer to join our team working on Merlin platform. The main goal of using this platform is to work in “everything as a code”: infrastructure, configuration and applications. Using that, different teams are able to work with Merlin independently of one another, and won’t need to wait for other teams to make progress on projects. More information about cooperation between RBI and AWS you can find here: Raiffeisen Bank International Case Study (amazon.com)
You will work in scrum team including other devopses and development team located in other countries.
Do your skills match our needs? Then apply for this opportunity!
The core facts
- Developing and operating solutions for the application platform (Merlin) based on AWS cloud manage services
- Being part of an international, distributed and diverse team
- Participate in further product development
- Salary ranges: 25 000 – 35 000 PLN monthly gross for contract of employment or net for B2B cooperation (depends on your experience)
Your core competences
- Very good know-how in Linux | bash | Cloudformation/Terraform | Ansible | AWS (AWS certification required – associate level or higher)
- Excellent know-how of DevOps Concepts | CI/CD | Virtualization/Containers | Security | Kubernetes
- Structured working approach and problem-solving skills
- Very good command of English (mandatory)
- Motivation to constantly improve and learn new technologies
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum/Kanban
Our culture and benefits
There are a bunch of good reasons why you should join our team.
The application process
Find the position you like and apply – become part of our amazing team.
We will carefully review your CV and give you the feedback about next recruitment steps.
Screening call with HR (30-60min)
During the short call, we will give you more details according to the company and role and ask you a few questions related to your experience and expectations.
Interview (60 min)
Depending on the role, it could be one or two interviews. Online meeting is an opportunity to see if there is a match between us. We would like to know you better, understand what you bring to the team from technical and soft skills' perspective. You can meet your future colleagues from IT and HR team, get more information about the role, ask questions and have a flavour of our culture and atmosphere.
Online Technical Test-optional (60-90min)
Sometimes our recruitment process requires an additional step. You will receive a link to the online technical test.
We will make you an offer and in case you accept it will start planning your onboarding.
Welcome on board
If you accept our offer we will invite you to sign the contract. Your comfortable entrance to our company will be supported by a dedicated buddy.